Herencia.

miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2008


"Tú llegarás donde yo no pude..."

I don't mind if you've got something nice to say about me and I enjoy an accolade like the rest. You could take my picture and hang it in a gallery of all who's who and so-n-so's that used to be the best at such'n'such ... it wouldn't matter much. I want to leave a legacy. How will they remember me? Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough to make a mark on things? I want to leave an offering a child of mercy and grace who blessed your name unapologetically and leave that kind of legacy.

1 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

eeee esa cancion te la pase yo?? a mi me encanta, siempre me emociono al cantarla, pocas veces la he conseguido cantar entera sin emocionarme "fisicamente" jaja

seguro ke tu llegaras a dejar huella, por lo menos en mi la has dejado, has decidido amarme tal como soy y te lo agradezco^^ (aunke no me conozcas del todito :P)

un beso corazon

 
[ Unwritten music ] - by Templates para novo blogger